2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe because the games are so close together he’s almost operating a carabao cup team and a league team. It’s no coincidence that our best players in the league cup seem to be Gordon, Bernard and Nkonkou, the three players barely getting any league action. Perhaps he’s purposefully giving them a whole week of rest each time and one game to focus on rather than sitting on the bench. If anything it shows he might trust those three more than he does the likes of Iwobi.

He isn't on the bench because some that are, are there to be in the shop window...and I can see the 2 teams idea might be a thing as well.

Im struggling with the shop window thing mate. I wouldnt think any manager puts players on the bench for the purpose of flogging them. Points and wins take priority over that.
I dont think its a huge issue gordon not being on the bench just yet. Thought it may have been a bit like foden and city last year where could come on in games.
Lets face it if we are putting iwobi in the shop window, after yesterday we may aswell board that window up.

I love how I get under people like yourselves skin without even trying.

Good job you dont compete against me in the gym I would have you beaten before even stepping onto the mat :bye:
Buddy the only thing you're beating is ya self off as you cry lonely tears into a pillow. You love to act the big man on the Internet but wouldn't look sideways at someone in the street.

You post the most tosh on this forum by far . A thousand monkeys banging away on typewriters would make more coherent sense than your absolute gibbering cockwomble posts.
Log off.

Buddy the only thing you're beating is ya self off as you cry lonely tears into a pillow. You love to act the big man on the Internet but wouldn't look sideways at someone in the street.

You post the most tosh on this forum by far . A thousand monkeys banging away on typewriters would make more coherent sense than your absolute gibbering cockwomble posts.
Log off.

I've never personally insulted anyone on the forum although some love to dish it out infront of their mates to look tough.

Im a big believer if you want to talk the talk then you better be able to walk the walk.

You or anyone else with an issue with me can PM me anytime instead of clogging up threads and ruining the forum for others.

Sorry for going off topic mods.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.