2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Such a lovely sight to see a young player be prepared to do the hard graft but also have the confidence and will to attack the opposition at every opportunity.
I love how he likes to drive at players and go past them.
I hope he stays patient, keeps away from the daft circus outside of football by staying grounded and is prepared to learn from everybody around him.
To me, he is much like Barkley with his roots to the club etc and I just hope he makes more of his time with us than Ross did.
PS - loved the story about him knocking on Carlo's door wanting to know why he's not playing more! Such hunger is great to see.
The only question now is will it be him or Nkounkou who wins the Young Player of the season award?!!

Such a lovely sight to see a young player be prepared to do the hard graft but also have the confidence and will to attack the opposition at every opportunity.
I love how he likes to drive at players and go past them.
I hope he stays patient, keeps away from the daft circus outside of football by staying grounded and is prepared to learn from everybody around him.
To me, he is much like Barkley with his roots to the club etc and I just hope he makes more of his time with us than Ross did.
PS - loved the story about him knocking on Carlo's door wanting to know why he's not playing more! Such hunger is great to see.
The only question now is will it be him or Nkounkou who wins the Young Player of the season award?!!
Yes! He is going to be something special and hopefully with us.

If ancelotti values him to put him in the team then that should be an indication for the lad how important he is valued here.

Status
Not open for further replies.