2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never personally insulted anyone on the forum although some love to dish it out infront of their mates to look tough.

Im a big believer if you want to talk the talk then you better be able to walk the walk.

You or anyone else with an issue with me can PM me anytime instead of clogging up threads and ruining the forum for others.

Sorry for going off topic mods.

The irony right there!

Anyway - Anthony Gordon he’ll be back Wednesday night no doubt at all!

Maybe because the games are so close together he’s almost operating a carabao cup team and a league team. It’s no coincidence that our best players in the league cup seem to be Gordon, Bernard and Nkonkou, the three players barely getting any league action. Perhaps he’s purposefully giving them a whole week of rest each time and one game to focus on rather than sitting on the bench. If anything it shows he might trust those three more than he does the likes of Iwobi.
Except he didn't start Gordon against Fleetwood. He was excellent when he came on. Hopefully he starts against West Ham.

There’s a plan in there, maybe only Carlo knows it but that’s good enough for me. I saw the Fleetwood game as a chance to try Gordon left with Richarlison through the centre in the 2nd half , which worked so a combination that could be used in the future if DCL is injured. I would have liked him to start though .

If ballon d’or winner NkouNkou didn’t even make the bench, I don’t think we should be worried.

The snub is probably for various reasons and none of them malicious. These lads are probably starting midweek (or Gordon may still be in Carlo’s doghouse for knocking at his door- who knows). Sooner or later, they will be making the bench. He also doesn’t want to feed their egos too early. That is how you get a Pogba situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.