2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Carlo Ancelotti, the world renowned multiple trophy winning coach of some of the biggest clubs in the world disagrees with you.

I know who I'm backing in this fight.
I know. I don’t see every training session, or get a look on their attitude or anything like that. I’m just going off what we’ve seen on the pitch. Iwobi since he joined has been woeful, this season included he’s been poor in my view. Gordon has been brilliant this season, albeit against poor opposition. Given what I’ve seen on the pitch, and I’d go with Gordon, and if that we’re the only factor in making the decision, it’s not a hard one.

Carlo is smart, and I’m sure his decision will end up being the right one. He has a lot more information that we have as we only see the games and nothing else.

Full backs will provide the width, probably have Sigurdsson starting too who’ll push into more threatening positions than Gomes

Yeh there'll be width that's not the point I'm making. Iwobi only comes inside so as a full-back it's predictable he'll do that and Digne will go outside.

Richy and Gordon can also mix it up and push the ball outside the defender.

Yes you thrive on attention by purposeful unpopular statements. Classic attention seeking behavioural issue you probably had in school - it's text book stuff. So really a lot of things you come up with should just be ignored.
Do you have other examples other than me saying I don't rate Gordon?

And I had no issues in school.

Do you have other examples other than me saying I don't rate Gordon?

And I had no issues in school.

Hates the youth. :coffee:

Hates the youth. :coffee:

I do hate the youth like.

99% of them will never make it at Everton.

I backed DCL and Holgate from day 1.

You were early on Holgate but soon turned on him like always...

You were early on Holgate but soon turned on him like always...

Im not sure that shows what you think it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.