2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That loan to Celtic would have been money in the bank for both him, and us. Would have been a terrific experience for him. He’s not even been getting on the bench lately so what was the point in denying him that move?

That loan to Celtic would have been money in the bank for both him, and us. Would have been a terrific experience for him. He’s not even been getting on the bench lately so what was the point in denying him that move?

He learns what's expected of him and develops under one of the best coaches and conditioners in world football instead of clogging around a terrible league under the tender ministrations of Neil Lennon?

He learns what's expected of him and develops under one of the best coaches and conditioners in world football instead of clogging around a terrible league under the tender ministrations of Neil Lennon?
Will be interesting to see what the club do next season. As he’s likely going to be 3rd choice for the left hand side, though i doubt he would have been much worse than iwobi the other day.

So do they loan him? Or does the club sell iwobi or Bernard. Very unlikely this summer I know.

Will be interesting to see what the club do next season. As he’s likely going to be 3rd choice for the left hand side, though i doubt he would have been much worse than iwobi the other day.

So do they loan him? Or does the club sell iwobi or Bernard. Very unlikely this summer I know.
If I had to I'd sell Iwobi coz I love the little fellah.
But
Bernard cost no fee and is on big wages = £20+M in and wages off the books

If I had to I'd sell Iwobi coz I love the little fellah.
But
Bernard cost no fee and is on big wages = £20+M in and wages off the books
I can see one of them going the following summer. But I wonder if they may go for mertens on a free and add some experience to the front line. And always have the option of Richarlison moving to the left at times.

With FFP and I don’t think it’s a big issue as some think. Maybe we will have to be creative in the summer

Hopefully Anthony has been earmarked to take over the role of Schneiderlin, Davies or Delph next season, with one of them sold which enables us a free replacement and a huge saving on wages in one swoop.

Not much of a cameo time wise against Chelsea but ok in the few touches he had and every minute helps his experience. Was amused to read in the “Academy Failure” thread that he was being compared to Dowell as also being not that quick. Given that his speed over 20:yards is one of his assets , it makes you wonder if people have actually seen him outside of his total 60 mins PL game time.

Not much of a cameo time wise against Chelsea but ok in the few touches he had and every minute helps his experience. Was amused to read in the “Academy Failure” thread that he was being compared to Dowell as also being not that quick. Given that his speed over 20:yards is one of his assets , it makes you wonder if people have actually seen him outside of his total 60 mins PL game time.

Interesting...didnt realise he had pace, who would you say hes a similar speed of?

Being bigged up in tomorrows Times by Carlo

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 22.35.24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.