Transfer Rumour Anthony Elanga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely stinks of Forest....
That's because he always has a couple of these down his boxies mate.
1689267064733.png

He could be good he could be crap, I mean who really knows.

If fans can't have an opinion because their opinion isn't professional - then why bother with a forum or any form of opinion platform?
Another fair point.

But certain fans here have absolute beliefs rather than opinions.

If @Efcjake was such a great judge of footballing talent he'd probably be gainfully employed within the game. (if he is, fair enough)

My opinion is that 80% of football fans have very little clue about what they're looking at, myself included.

15m go for it.

Remember 15m last season was spend on a player who can’t score, no pace, no positional sense, no anticipation, can’t head, can’t shoot, no technical abilities and half arse pressing.

Not sure why people are complaining now.
You'll have to be more specific mate. I can't narrow it down using those attributes.
I think he may be worth a gamble and unfortunately about £20m is the price for a punt nowadays.

Mate you have formed the opposite opinion having watched him the same amount of times lol
Not at all.

I'm saying we haven't seen him kick a ball enough to say with any confidence or certainty that he's going to be any good.

Maybe he will be great, but we have relatively little to judge him on besides sub appearances in a fat better squad than ours.

It's not like we haven't been burned by utd cast offs before. Gibson, Cleverley, Schneiderlin. It's a long list.

Not at all.

I'm saying we haven't seen him kick a ball enough to say with any confidence or certainty that he's going to be any good.

Maybe he will be great, but we have relatively little to judge him on besides sub appearances in a fat better squad than ours.

It's not like we haven't been burned by utd cast offs before. Gibson, Cleverley, Schneiderlin. It's a long list.

I don’t think anyone is saying he will be ace, no one can see into the future. However currently, from what I’ve seen of him and Gray, there is very very little to separate them in terms of ability and productivity, and Elanga is at an age where he may improve.

Gray is not. Gray is wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.