Transfer Rumour Anthony Elanga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign Ashley Young on a free?

"Joke of a club, we should be investing in younger players."

Linked to a highly rated young, wide attacker?

"Garbage. Joke of a club. Fold us, now."

It seems everyone is a scout these days, and Internet amateurs know more that people who do it for a living.
Oh aye because our "professional" scouts have got it right so often.

lol

Imagine saying this to Evertonians

The fans would prefer a no name foreign player than someone with Premier league experience.
That would be the 400 minutes of sub appearances last year? lol lol lol

I'm genuinely struggling to understand how so many of you have formed such strong opinions on a lad none of you will have seen play a full 90.

That would be the 400 minutes of sub appearances last year? lol lol lol

I'm genuinely struggling to understand how so many of you have formed such strong opinions on a lad none of you will have seen play a full 90.
Season before I seen him play a few games was young and still is and hard to break into a united side where they can spend £80m and £60m on wingers. As well as rashford martial. As a loan option I think he adds some depth to our squad probably likely to improve with games and potentially an option to buy if he does well can think of much worse loans just in the last 2 years vinagre, El ghazi if we can get him on loan can be another one we can use and not just be a body on the bench.

Please sign him so we have at last one new attacker in. The wait is killing me. Good or not good enough debate: at least this kid has more goal potential than Iwobi and Maupay and he is only 21 remember

Status
Not open for further replies.