Anichebe to Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you start with this one............

play for a captain who tried to finish you, oh and newcastle please add an extra £3-4 million on top of vics agreed transfer as the gosling premium you rats.

so mad it will probably happen.

If we lose another promising youngster to those Geordie bastards, for nought, I'm going to cry.

Anichebe has been completely different since the last injury. He's not been a tit, and more importantly, he's actually been playing well. I'd be really annoyed to see him go now.

It'd be a stupid deal unless Moyes is confident of raising enough money to bring someone in. If Victor leaves, for me, that just means there's more chance of seeing Osman outwide, which would be very annoying.

It'd be a stupid deal unless Moyes is confident of raising enough money to bring someone in. If Victor leaves, for me, that just means there's more chance of seeing Osman outwide, which would be very annoying.

There is a separate vague and probably very unreliable rumour (so I won't dignify it with a link) out there of us being in for a Russian right-winger for not very many million....(Marat Izmailov - Sporting Lisbon).

Status
Not open for further replies.