Anichebe going to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not, simply because we dont have a big enough squad. With Vaughan and Yakubu out and Saha injury prone we need as many options as possible.

Cahill is injury prone, Jo is unproven and Fellaini will get a few more suspensions before the end of the season. He can also fill in on the wing which gives us another option.

Obviously if we are getting someone in to replace Vic then it wouldn't be a problem, I doubt it though.

We needed 2 strikers, we have got 1, even if we get another striker we still only have what we need. Vic will not be going anywhere, unless we really need to trim the wage bill that much, but i cant see Vic being on huge money.

Wont happen. Moyes rates him and would rather send him on loan next season or when resources are full. Moyes knows what Anichebe can do and can play on the wing, while Jo in unproven.

Unless Darren Bent is floating over...which I cant see because Keane would have to got over to Spurs for that to happen.

Anichebe needs a loan move.

Hull have alot of strikers though don't they?

***an, Manucho, Cousin, Folan?

Wont happen. Moyes rates him and would rather send him on loan next season or when resources are full. Moyes knows what Anichebe can do and can play on the wing, while Jo in unproven.

Unless Darren Bent is floating over...which I cant see because Keane would have to got over to Spurs for that to happen.

Keane is going to spurs mate

I've asked again on there but theres over 1000 members on there now and they all want to know whats happening with their club so he's taking ages to answer.

Can't see this happening unless there's another striker coming in in his place to be honest. Which I doubt, there doesn't seem to be long enough left for there to be much movement, even if the window is extended.

I've asked again on there but theres over 1000 members on there now and they all want to know whats happening with their club so he's taking ages to answer.

He has replied

Me - Anything else about Anichebe.

Him -

not yet, should break soon

I'm not vouching for him 100% but I've seen him get things right a lot before.

Status
Not open for further replies.