Andy Gray - Everton legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Spot on this, when fans talk about players "getting it", such a Tm Cahill, Andy Gray %100 got it, when he played for us he was one of us.

Deffo. Loved his passion and commitment. I loved the way usually his first thought after he scored at the Street End was to run to the fans and celebrate with us

No from me. There were some great players in that era but only Southall, Reid and possibly Steven I would class in the 'legend' category with the likes of Harvey, Kendall, Young, Labone....then there's the greats...Dixie, Ball, Lawton.

Gray was a fearless Everton No9 who shone in a great team for me

No from me. There were some great players in that era but only Southall, Reid and possibly Steven I would class in the 'legend' category with the likes of Harvey, Kendall, Young, Labone....then there's the greats...Dixie, Ball, Lawton.

Gray was a fearless Everton No9 who shone in a great team for me

Not going to argue mate. It's all about opinions innit. Just out of interest, though, why single Trevor Steven out as a legend? What did he do to achieve that status above Gray, Sharp (our second highest scorer ever), and Ratcliffe (our most successful club captain)?

When was the last time we saw a diving header anywhere? Miss those days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 159

Status
Not open for further replies.