2022/23 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

The jury was out after we signed him, but he turned out to be another injury liability. Are we just unlucky?
He was just unlucky.

He played very well for us last season and hopefully he returns at the same high standard.

I get it, hes not a cool name, I was never a fan, but you can only judge him how he played for us and hes a big loss for us.

He was just unlucky.

He played very well for us last season and hopefully he returns at the same high standard.

I get it, hes not a cool name, I was never a fan, but you can only judge him how he played for us and hes a big loss for us.
I like him, right kind of personality, played decent enough for the 2/3rd of a season - unlucky injury.

Probs going to have to move on to get serious game time, but it's not like he'll get booed out of BMD if he comes to watch a game.

I liked him, right kind of personality, played decent enough for the 2/3rd of a season - unlucky injury.

Probs going to have to move on to get serious game time, but it's not like he'll get booed out of BMD if he comes to watch a game.
I think at his age hes probably happy to be "back up", we dont have loads of wide options, so once fit im sure he will get plenty of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.