Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarmalenkooo Wooaahhh
Yarmalenkooo Wooaahhh
He comes from the Ukraine
and us sad gets on GOT tracked his plane

lol I'll get my coat.

I can't remember who's shout this was, but I'm firmly of the opinion that we should pen a chant to the tune of 'Ya mo be there' by James Ingram/Michael Douglas:

"His name's An-driy, we signed him from Ukra-aaaaaaine...
He plays for EEEEE-F-C, and he's gonna win us the gaaaaaaaaaame...

YAR-MO-LENK-OOOHHHH
(Yarrr-molenko)

YAR-MO-LENK-OOOHHHH
(Yarrr-molen-ko)"

*Leaves very quickly without coat.

The only reason I want us to get him is to stop you self harming B4e!
I've really set myself up for a big fall here. Been watching sly YouTube vids for the last hour of his goals and skills.

I told my son two days ago we are signing him, it's defo us.

Everyone at work now knows who Yarmolenko is. The girls have been googling him even ffs.

My Nan has just liked my Facebook post 'Yarmolenko you big sexy hunk of a God '.

Sooooo you know

I've really set myself up for a big fall here. Been watching sly YouTube vids for the last hour of his goals and skills.

Everyone at work now knows who Yarmolenko is. The girls have been googling him even ffs.

My Nan has just liked my Facebook post 'Yarmolenko you big sexy hunk of a God '.

Sooooo you know

Same mate, set my heart on him signing weeks ago when their was hardly any credible sources, already imagining how much Barkley will learn from him and how Coleman's game will go to another level playing the same wing as him lol

Sooooo you know

Okay mate he's coming home...everything's going to be good.....he'll be here soon for you...just take a seat....

<walks slowly backwards to the door....

and puts @blue4eva77 on ignore and runs for hills>

Status
Not open for further replies.