Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being discussed quite a lot in the main transfer thread mate. We'll reopen this one when it's a bit further down the line. Hopefully that shouldn't be too far off, but for now ...

:locked:

Ok folks. Perhaps this one has gained a bit of weight, just like me over the last few days.

I'll lock again if interest pipes down or there's active whoppers in here.

And yes, I'm aware one is the Echo but it's at least a reported source. Neccesery evil and all that.

This player in my opinion would be an ace signing. I'm told that several clubs have already met the release clause, to no avail. Will we be any different?

I'm sceptical, but I want to believe.

Last edited:

Really hope we sign this lad.quality he is.was the real stand out player for them against us last year.anyone have any idea what kinda money is being said that he will sell for?

Off topic
1365098430_getting_caught_picking_nose_like_a_boss.gif

Ok folks. Perhaps this one has gained a bit of weight, just like me over the last few days.

I'll lock again if interest pipes down or there's active whoppers in here.

And yes, I'm aware it's the Echo but it's at least a reported source. Neccesery evil and all that.

This player in my opinion would be an ace signing. I'm told that several clubs have already met the release clause, to no avail. Will we be any different?

I'm sceptical, but I want to believe.

Beat me to it

Nearly mate.

My guess, and that's all it is, is we'll get a better idea in the next 24 hours as to how firm our interest is. Once it looks like we're actually serious about it, he'll get his own thread.

Weirdly all the media picked up on Holgate pretty quickly, but they're mostly being a bit non-committal about this one.

@tim cahill

See, 24 hours mate :)

*picks nose

Status
Not open for further replies.