2023/24 Andre Gomes

He’s on £120k a week and will be 31 in the summer, is injury prone and barely gets minutes. If he’s willing to take a 75% wage cut then we might consider offering a new deal.
Dyche seems to like him and we won't exactly be shopping in 'Harrods' in the summer. ( If we shop at all ) As for wages, I don't think that's a question on what we'd be putting on the table.

Just like Doucoure, he has some unique skills when he is motivated and he seems a nice bloke...

...but we all know what happens when these guys 'earn' a new contract.

Needs to be a sub and come on to help break down defences for the last half hour when the pace has slowed a bit.

But can certainly help us in the final stretch. Will not get another contract regardless of how good he plays. Wages simply too high.

….despite impressing, I suspect he’ll be on the bench. If we’re looking to press Burnley in the top third, I’d be surprised if Doucoure doesn’t start.
Everton's pressing game from the front was excellent most games for the first half of the season. Seems like it has dropped off massively for some reason like the players just aren't fully committed to it

Everton's pressing game from the front was excellent most games for the first half of the season. Seems like it has dropped off massively for some reason like the players just aren't fully committed to it
I think the players have lost faith in the managers tactics as well as the points deduction chip on their shoulder. The deduction is hard on them to be fair.