2022/23 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, but it got over turned as all the spurs types in the media started bleating that "he's not that kind of player"

Then he went and did it to someone else a few weeks later
Which was all a load of horse-feathers anyway because he did on two other occasions the season before. He IS that kind of player, and the naffin media bleating on about it and the poxy FA over-ruling Atkinson made me hate them all the more.

The fact the rules state that if a yellow card offence results in a bad injury to the other player, than that card is automatically upgraded to red. The FA rules no less, and Atkinson didn't say anything which only made me think that this one was another for the conspiracy theory file. GITS!

Which was all a load of horse-feathers anyway because he did on two other occasions the season before. He IS that kind of player, and the naffin media bleating on about it and the poxy FA over-ruling Atkinson made me hate them all the more.

The fact the rules state that if a yellow card offence results in a bad injury to the other player, than that card is automatically upgraded to red. The FA rules no less, and Atkinson didn't say anything which only made me think that this one was another for the conspiracy theory file. GITS!

Oh Son is one dirty mf'r.

Just some players get away with it and others get a label - same with certain players are divers and others 'cleverly draw fouls'

I would have Son tomorrow despite his tackle on Gomez. Not sure he is a snide, but I am sure he is a better player than anyone we have got.

He's a scumbag mate and has history of recklessly and deliberately endangering players.

1663080972427.png

Status
Not open for further replies.