2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
images (6).jpeg

Wow, I thought I’d seen his worst half of football yet he somehow sinks even lower. Like any Everton player I want them to do well for us but that was beyond embarrassing in a game of such magnitude. Absolutely lost in this league this fella and even more when there is a noisy crowd. his bags should be being packed this evening on a free somewhere/anywhere.

On the transfer thread I called for a 24 hour amnesty for the players - don’t want tonight to read us giving them pelters and chasing them out the club after THAT performance. But it’s got to be said: if this guy was left on the pitch, things could have worked out so differently….

This will be my only negative comment tonight!

On the transfer thread I called for a 24 hour amnesty for the players - don’t want tonight to read us giving them pelters and chasing them out the club after THAT performance. But it’s got to be said: if this guy was left on the pitch, things could have worked out so differently….

This will be my only negative comment tonight!
No, another small rant for tonight.

Up yours slippy G, you freaky hairlined Phil Collins loving sh£t. Just seen he left Coutinhio and Ings out of his side tonight :rant::rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.