2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the same as normal, a good game followed by more of the same, players running passed him , stupid fouls putting us under pressure doesn't pick players up.
Honestly would sooner play a kid than him at least they can run and not commit a foul every 5 minutes.
Don't want to ever see him in a two man midfield ever again.

Its a big game for him tomorrow. Consistency has been his issue for a long time. When he's good he can be very good but we dont see it often enough and he doesnt back up a good game often enough.
My fears were correct. If he plays well he never backs it up. He's just completely unreliable and should have been sold a long time ago. Absolutely not a player for a bottom 3, 6 pointer

He really is a mystery.

A really talented player when there is no press at all on him. Any press and he just can't do it.

VDB starts at the weekend. Gomes dropped.

For me the issue has always been he needs legs around him to do the running when it comes to defensive side of things. His talent is getting the ball and dictating the game. Having Allan and five defenders to do his leg work at times will help bring the best out of him. It’s another question on if this enough to demand a place in the
It's the same as normal, a good game followed by more of the same, players running passed him , stupid fouls putting us under pressure doesn't pick players up.
Honestly would sooner play a kid than him at least they can run and not commit a foul every 5 minutes.
Don't want to ever see him in a two man midfield ever again.
The stupid fouls irk me more than his play, he had a decent game against Brentford, why does he turn into a petulant tart playing away from home

Status
Not open for further replies.