2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

So many on here are so critical of a player who suffered a bad injury and who, barely two years ago, accumulated the most votes from so many on here to become the GOT Player of the Season.
Short memories Andy, about 75% on here would have gone full gay for him, many of the rest would have let him have their wife. Now he isnt mr sexy football anymore, he is an embarrassment and a yard dog. i will remember him and Bernard for the glimpses of genuine football they showed us. I wish them both luck in their new clubs and hope they do well.

Short memories Andy, about 75% on here would have gone full gay for him, many of the rest would have let him have their wife. Now he isnt mr sexy football anymore, he is an embarrassment and a yard dog. i will remember him and Bernard for the glimpses of genuine football they showed us. I wish them both luck in their new clubs and hope they do well.
2 years, in football terms especially, is not a short period of time

Be a bit surprised if Benfica want him as they just signed Joao Mario who (I think) plays in the middle of the park. Would be great business to get more than £10m for Gomes though, and he isn’t pictured in the latest training video so let’s hope there’s something in it. Would expect Dumfries to quickly come in if we receive funds.

If only Benfica had a winger called Everton we could include in a swap deal...

So many on here are so critical of a player who suffered a bad injury and who, barely two years ago, accumulated the most votes from so many on here to become the GOT Player of the Season.

Sorry but his form before the injury was wildly inconsistent.

Why is it people try and apply a lifetime tag to a player based on early performances and appraisals?

When we first loaned him he looked like a rolls Royce, brilliant. Towards the end of the loan we seen worrying performances which made the Barcelona criticisms seem applicable. But he had done enough to warrant the transfer.

Very likable fella but to say his injury is the reason he lost his way is wrong. With him it's mental just like Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.