2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have more sympathy for him than some of the other wasters. His leg injury was horrific and has affected his confidence. That said , I cannot see him bouncing back. Sad really.

Can’t believe folks still cling onto him when we’re desperate to sell and fund Bailey.
Bailey can be very inconsistent at times, is known for going missing for 3/4 games at a time then will go on a run then invisible again, don't think he is the best option myself. It's the reason Dortmund/Bayern have stayed away from him.

Bailey can be very inconsistent at times, is known for going missing for 3/4 games at a time then will go on a run then invisible again, don't think he is the best option myself. It's the reason Dortmund/Bayern have stayed away from him.
Are you trying to say Gomes is far superior than Bailey and we should keep him?

I have more sympathy for him than some of the other wasters. His leg injury was horrific and has affected his confidence. That said , I cannot see him bouncing back. Sad really.
That's the ongoing narrative but it doesn't stop him running to press opposition players. The way he lets them waltz past him is shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.