2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hate how he pulls out of tackles. It’s something I noticed when he played in Spain too. More understandable with the injuries, but still. He needs to add it to his game and quit being a bit of a pansy. I like Andre, but damn.

Another player who doesn’t know his best position, and maybe doesn’t have one. We basically have bought a slow version of Ross Barkley.

Decent enough player, but there needs to be other options for the days where it's rough sailing.

I think he's one who could be raised up by having one or two truly quality players in the team.

I just hate how he pulls out of tackles. It’s something I noticed when he played in Spain too. More understandable with the injuries, but still. He needs to add it to his game and quit being a bit of a pansy. I like Andre, but damn.
Swear he used to foul like a madman before his injury, but he doesn't seem as aggressive now

Swear he used to foul like a madman before his injury, but he doesn't seem as aggressive now
He did, but even then he didn’t really tackle (at least not for the ball). He just had a bit of snide which was nice, but I’d like to see him get better at winning the ball. He loses way too many 50/50’s which is sad for somebody as strong as him

Status
Not open for further replies.