2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ild2fVb.jpg

I am reading Peter Reid's book at the moment, imagine what he would have thought of a team mate putting dirt on his face painting a ball and re-enacting parts of a film. But then again imagine what he would have thought about the current bunch acting as footballers very Saturday.

I am reading Peter Reid's book at the moment, imagine what he would have thought of a team mate putting dirt on his face painting a ball and re-enacting parts of a film. But then again imagine what he would have thought about the current bunch acting as footballers very Saturday.

Imagine what the current generation would think about footballers drinking such as Reidy

Imagine what the current generation would think about footballers drinking such as Reidy

Imagine the current generation being half the player he was, with the same level of commitment and integrity. Booze culture was a sign of the times and unprofessional it’s a shame commitment and integrity have went out the window as well.

I hope, when football finally starts back that Carlo can help Andre play his best football. Such a talented guy.

Imagine the current generation being half the player he was, with the same level of commitment and integrity. Booze culture was a sign of the times and unprofessional it’s a shame commitment and integrity have went out the window as well.

I hope, when football finally starts back that Carlo can help Andre play his best football. Such a talented guy.

The only point I was making is that social mores and sports science have both changed in 35 years. Not doing down either player or person as I love them both (albeit for different reasons )

The only point I was making is that social mores and sports science have both changed in 35 years. Not doing down either player or person as I love them both (albeit for different reasons )

I wasn’t even having a go but I’ve read my post and it does read a bit pointed but wasn’t intended. Sorry lad. Can’t help but love both players. I really hope we get to see the best of Andre.

Shields the ball very well. Very good passing range. Cool head, good decision making for the most part. However he’s not quick, not a great tackler, doesn’t do a lot in the final third, doesn’t score many. Without players who can compensate for those deficiencies around him, our midfield can be overrun. Is Gbamin the new gana? I hope so because that would go a long way. If not, we need to invest in a docoure type pronto.

Shields the ball very well. Very good passing range. Cool head, good decision making for the most part. However he’s not quick, not a great tackler, doesn’t do a lot in the final third, doesn’t score many. Without players who can compensate for those deficiencies around him, our midfield can be overrun. Is Gbamin the new gana? I hope so because that would go a long way. If not, we need to invest in a docoure type pronto.

People won’t like this. But it’s true.

Still love him though and he does have those moments that make you think “wow, pure class”

Status
Not open for further replies.