2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not on top form but he is not hiding and giving his all. Even when he doesn't play as well he is still our best midfielder.
Complete and utter blinkered nonsense.

He hides because he plays the simple 20 yard, sideways and backwards ball, especially away from home. He has no heart to truly grab a game.

He is also always a defensive liability. How he is our `best' midfielder when he isnt playing playing well. Give me strength.

He hides because he plays the simple 20 yard, sideways and backwards ball, especially away from home. He has no heart to truly grab a game.

He is also always a defensive liability. How he is our `best' midfielder when he isnt playing playing well. Give me strength.
Jeez. Think you are one of those fans that know how good he can play so expect it every single match otherwise he is crap. Get a grip pal and recognise a good player when you see one rather than expecting 10 out of 10 performances each time. Tonight he was fighting for the ball and gave 100% it didn't work out but he was still grafting and hassling there midfield. Good player is our Gomes. Give me strength to deal with people like you. lol

On every thread kicking every player, kicking the club and digs at ambition.....rawk down is it???!!

He was amazing vs West Ham and has followed it with two poor showings. Very conservative with the ball and when that happens he becomes a pretty poor player as his defensive side is far from good. I'd go with Delph and Davies on Sunday.

He was amazing vs West Ham and has followed it with two poor showings. Very conservative with the ball and when that happens he becomes a pretty poor player as his defensive side is far from good. I'd go with Delph and Davies on Sunday.

You cant play Delph and Davies together its too negative.

Gomes has to play...hes the only CM who has the potential to beat spurs midfield.

Playing the 2 Ds would be akin to surrender.

On every thread kicking every player, kicking the club and digs at ambition.....rawk down is it???!!
We are dreadful mate, check out the league table.

We only have 2 players that would get anywhere near a top 6 club, never mind a top 4.

Its not the time to be lauding our players, manager or DOF.

You cant play Delph and Davies together its too negative.

Gomes has to play...hes the only CM who has the potential to beat spurs midfield.

Playing the 2 Ds would be akin to surrender.
Gomes and Davies played centre mid when we played spurs at home last season - we got beat 6-2 LOL.

One of the all time humiliating everton games I have seen in over 40 years.

Gomes predictably hobbled off after 53 minutes,

Brands should have a close look at himself, we could easily have the same 11 players out this season with the exception of Zouma.

Its not difficul to see why we are doing so poorly. But many evertonians thought Silva was the man, and that Brands has bought well LMFAO.

Gomes and Davies played centre mid when we played spurs at home last season - we got beat 6-2 LOL.

One of the all time humiliating everton games I have seen in over 40 years.

Gomes predictably hobbled off after 53 minutes,

Brands should have a close look at himself, we could easily have the same 11 players out this season with the exception of Zouma.

Its not difficul to see why we are doing so poorly. But many evertonians thought Silva was the man, and that Brands has bought well LMFAO.

Mental to think we would have won that game if the ref didn’t give a ridiculous foul on Calvert-Lewin as he scored to make it 2-0.

Mental to think we would have won that game if the ref didn’t give a ridiculous foul on Calvert-Lewin as he scored to make it 2-0.
I think it is a bit indicative of this team. We can seem like we're controlling a game with some nice football, and then end up being being well beaten. I think it's one of the reasons Silva doesn't mix it up... he think's he's almost got a winning formula.

Need more from him but I get the feeling he's been told to just get the ball and spray to the wing backs rather than actually dribble forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.