2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton's Andre Gomes: "Obviously it is sad [result]. I think we played a good game, obviously we conceded a few chances for Arsenal but we need to look forward to the next games. We have three tough games coming. We had a lot of chances in the last 20 minutes with more people up front. It’s hard to take. It’s very important for the team that we have scored the goals we just need to concede less."

On coming back from injury: "I am delighted to be back on the pitch. It feels really good. It was not the result I wanted on my game back but I am happy to be an extra player. I need to thank everybody.

"The team, my supporters and general football supporters and players and ex-players have been wonderful with me. It gives you confidence and you feel like you have the support of the people. It pushed me to my limit and I wanted to be back as soon as possible."

That ball out to Richardson on the left is why we paid the money. Glorious.

That hopefully will give him the confidence to start against United.

I hope this system allows us to use that passing range more to get the front two in behind. Could be a useful thing to have in the arsenal.

Great to see him back. His quality there for all to see.

Pity we’re bereft of a quality partner for him. I’d play Holgate with him. That pairing should put us on the front foot enough to not expose Keane too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.