2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar situation to making Arteta loan a permanent back in 2005. Even with a fee in place that took ages to be finally sealed, and other clubs were interested.

There is no rush during off season.

If the player, agent and clubs have an agreement in place, the deal will go through.

I expect it will happen.
Window here doesn't open until June 1st so should be done by the 2nd

Makes you wonder though how far we progressed. Even West Ham are not daft enough to put in a bid for a player who has no intention of joining them

West Ham being encouraged to bid, it’ll either be by Gomes’ agent or Barcelona.

Clearly we’re struggling in negotiations to get him back. Armature hour.

How do you know we dont have a deal agreed,but not said,in our usual dont say a word type of thing when we do something,even the keeper deal was pretty much knew about for a week or more before said,and so on

My gut says it is done and we are going to announce next Wednesday. Just letting him have a break plus as last summer proved, the media know nothing, we don't let anything get out until it is announced. I prefer it this way.

He is happy, we will pay what Barca want or a bit less because he will be in the first 11 next season.

We need to stop arsing around and get a deal in place.

Hate when these tinpot clubs get above their station and start trying to muscle in on a deal. WHU have zero chance over us considering he loved his time here however with Spurs sniffing around we need to start getting deals in place same with a striker.

Zouma of course may take longer which is understandable.

lol

The deal remains unlikely at this point, [or any point i bet,gives them hope for seconds before its freefall again lol]

All they will do is make us pay more than we wanted. Didnt they do this with Lukaku too? Brady said they knew they didnt have much chance of them getting him but they ended up with us paying a lot more due to their interest.

I absolutely believe he would choose us over West Ham and we have more money than the Dildos so not overly concerned about any bid they make

Status
Not open for further replies.