2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he is an idiot.
It really was a poor decision. Unfortunately, he's been almost leading the league in fouls this year, so you foul that often, eventually you were going to have a bad one. No idea if that was intentional or not (sure looked it), but eventually you are going to face disciplinary action.

Might’ve played his last game for us. Hope not, I’d be looking to sign him permanently still, but it’d be sensible to weigh up all available options around his price point.

One more game left against spurs and of course he will put in a motm performance, while giving levy a smile now and again.

He will probably do a no look through ball while looking at levy

Has anyone else mentioned that it was half worth the ban to leave one on that absolute Igor? He'd been shoving our players around all game and our Andre gave a bit back for the trouble. He loves the Blues.
Not for me mate. Not into plays trying to hurt other players out of frustration, especially when it leads to a 3 match ban. He should get a fine for it.

It's the inconsistency that pisses me off. And the big six players always get away with it. Salah dives every week yet it was Niasse that got done. Bad challenges go unpunished if it's a 'top six' player.

Last edited:
It really was a poor decision. Unfortunately, he's been almost leading the league in fouls this year, so you foul that often, eventually you were going to have a bad one. No idea if that was intentional or not (sure looked it), but eventually you are going to face disciplinary action.
Lucky for Salah that his tackle the previous week was deemed to be unintentional by the RS media (because he's not that type of player) else he would also have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.