2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
More out of principal and having Gomes for United and potentially his last home game.

I'm less bothered about whether it warrants the charge, which it probably does, more the total inconsistency of bans that are handed out.

So its not a BS charge then???

But you want to do a BS appeal on the basis of inconsistency of bans that are handed out?? what evidence do you have to back this up???

exactly, it's an absurd role, because if he only give a yellow for that challenge he obviously didn't see it properly, therfefore when he's had a chance to review it at the end should be able to say yer got it wrong it's a red

some rules the FA make up are just scum, that being one
They go on report in Rugby league, so that he can be scrutinised if the ref isn’t sure. So even if they receive a punishment during the match it can be looked at and if guilty a ban put in place.

Definitely a weird player, some games looks absolutely quality others completely off the pace theirs no inbetween.

I still think we should see who else is out there before committing to a deal. Still think a box to box midfielder alongside Gana/his replacement and a creative playmaker in place of Siggurdsson should be our aim this summer.

Definitely a weird player, some games looks absolutely quality others completely off the pace theirs no inbetween.

I still think we should see who else is out there before committing to a deal. Still think a box to box midfielder alongside Gana/his replacement and a creative playmaker in place of Siggurdsson should be our aim this summer.

He´s obviously got some talent but people on here are deluding themselves in they think anyone better than us will be interested in him. We should see what´s out there before committing to anything. Honestly, shrug of the shoulders from me if he isn´t a blue shirt next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.