2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads he will be juve, PSG, bayern bound

He reminds of a peak alonso.

Quality like this is few and far between

Let's just cuddle him while he's here

The fact that he openly admits Barca basically broke him, I think he will be very careful about where he goes next.

If he enjoys his time here and feels happy/valued then there is no reason he wont want to stay.

In our favor Is that Arthur is starting to put in some decent perfromences for Barca. Barca will be heavily invested in success as they always purposely target Brazialian players and are heavily exposed to the Brazialan brand.

Elsewise we can compete with any other club in the world financially apart from the CL clubs in the PL. he might fancy the profile of a Juve or Bayern, but that’s all subjective and there is a lot of money to be made in the PL through exposure and being at a top player at a top competitive club.

This lad has been a breath of fresh air since he landed with us. class act on and off the pitch we need to do everything we can to sign him permenantly. Next week will be his hardest game since arriving but he doesn’t look like these games phase him at all. With him playing so well and bossing games it does make you think we could actually go there and get a result next week

He is a top drawer player, I can see why Barcelona bought him. I hope he falls in love with the club and stays. I can’t believe he is with us, best player in an Everton shirt of modern times. Others may have their own opinions but I can’t believe one So called bigger clubs didn’t go for him, he is better than anything United or Chelsea have in that department. Hope we buy him because that means we are going to break into the top four. Pinching myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.