2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling shenannigans, Barca using media mouth pieces to drive up the cost and exert pressure, hopefully a good sign that we are negotiating.

Calm heads required for the window.

Make it so Marcel.
Hopefully mate... Can't be annoyed really at Gomes for wanting the Spurs move if it happens either.

Agreed personal terms with Spurs supposedly. Real shame but I'd rather keep hold of Gana and sign Kouma.

A real shame if we don't get him but you can hardly blaming for picking an established CL team where he walks into the team

Ahhh that's where some source called sport?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190510-141527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190510-141527_Facebook.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 130
Would not believe anything till any deal is signed,these rumours of him going spurs/somewhere else were always going to happen,could be another 1 saying we have a deal agreed soon and so on,plus you would hope silva is right in saying his relationship is really honest with gomes. He hasn’t decided nothing about his future and his agent either etc

If we can lift the PDDGD Trophy this weekend, I'm optimistic he'll want to stay with us. Also, don't forget, our club puts on a fab blue Chrimbo...

After reading what silva has just said I HIGHLY doubt gomes agreed the move last week as it says, he's probably had an offer and he hasn't decided what he wants to do yet

Status
Not open for further replies.