2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at him, he's glorious

giphy.gif

I imagine he’s more over the moon to have got away from all the abuse he recieved at Barca mate, and for his mental health Kit.

Mentally he comes across as weak
, and the prem and us Everton fans are a hard nut to crack, I hope he does the bizz though because there looks a player in there.
He has talked about anxiety issues while at Barcelona I believe. Hopefully Everton is a positive release from that, and, we get the player at Valencia.

Love it when random fans can categorically state a player is mentally strong or weak from just a few reports or watching them play. We have no idea what these human beings are going through. Can we please cut it out judging a persons mental strength it’s a bit low.

Didn’t Gomes admit himself he had had issues at Barca because of the way he was treated?

Obviously will all depend on how he settles Toff, I don’t know why, but I have this feeling he’ll want to end up back in Spain.

Fair enough.

But so far, based on the fact he seems to be enjoying his time in the city, I'd say the signs are positive that he'll at least settle into the country/area.

Whether he settles in the league is a different matter.

So? Who are we to judge and call someone weak because of it. Everyone goes through issues at some point.

We’re not the most forgiving of fans, so it will be interesting how he holds up if things don’t go right for him. Like every player who signs for us though, I hope he’s given a chance because there looks like there is a player in there, and he does come across as a nice guy.

We’re not the most forgiving of fans, so it will be interesting how he holds up if things don’t go right for him. Like every player who signs for us though, I hope he’s given a chance because there looks like there is a player in there, and he does come across as a nice guy.

Most of us are as long as the effort is there, Lou.

It's utter grebs on twitter and some on forums who must be the most miserable people on the planet that aren't.

I read an article where he says he was ashamed to go out in Barcelona, and felt better confined at home, even though the players supported him.

It's a reminder that players are human. Nobody, regardless of reputation or what they earn/don't earn, should ever feel uncomfortable in that way.

He seems a very likeable guy, with good natural ability.

Hopefully, he can flourish here.

Status
Not open for further replies.