Ancelloti Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's another reason why Loew is a good shout

There'll be trepidation from some of the bigger clubs of signing up a man who has been in international football for so long

We could offer him a project, and would pay him well. We're his perfect post-Germany location IMO

Loew strikes me as the man who would like a project

my gods...i would love that...for so many reasons...not least he will have us playing in a specific way which we will enjoy watching, and he will pick the team based on form, not reputation.

article-0-052B6D9E000005DC-363_468x325.jpg

my gods...i would love that...for so many reasons...not least he will have us playing in a specific way which we will enjoy watching, and he will pick the team based on form, not reputation.

He ticks every box

Good rep for playing kids? Yes

Known for his teams playing good football? Yes

Won stuff? Yes

Going to command respect and pick based on form? Yes

Overseen a large project that turned a side around? Yes

He's the prototypical perfect manager for what we need

It's nice to have something to distract us from the terrible on the field activities, Usmanov and Ancelotti in Now, Messi, Cavani and Usain Bolt signed in the transfer window :cool::p:D

I'd give it a few months before people on here would be slating him for his disinterested touchline antics. I also see no reason why a fella at his age would commit to the 7th best team in England when the gap to the top sides is huge.

Besides all that there's no recent precedent for him taking a team like us and transforming their fortunes. His managerial career is littered with top clubs who have the best players - that just isn't the job he'd be taking on here.

ha yeah, surely not klopp. i'd be taring my hair out if we constantly threw games the way they do because our manager is incapable of seeing the obvious. If any everton fan wants that, then why on earth did we get rid of martinez, because it's carbon copy.

It was a joke and it was a refernce to Klinzy.

Would take either of Tuchel or Ancelotti in a heartbeat over the current manager, one is a serial winner, the other plays really attractive football and brings through younger players and rebuilt a squad in tatters after Klopp left

Status
Not open for further replies.