Ancelloti Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also a question, with this board how effective a manager like Ancelotti would be. Tuchel or Unsworth for me.

hes well known for having no/minimal tactics change and just coming in and motivating the players 'the older brother' style they say.

Doesn't teach anything new so not ideal for young players.

Jardim Tuchel or Nagelsmann for me.

Of course unsworth too....

Farhad: “Carlo. Mate. Fancy joining a project which will end in a lovely dockside stadium?”

Carlo: “What’s the catch?”

Farhad: “There isn’t one (we’ve got no strikers and the most unbalanced squad you’ve ever seen and Oumar Niasse is being hailed as a saviour oh and Ashley Williams is on the pay roll AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE ROONEY MINUTES) and here’s £7m a year for 3 years mate”

Carlo: “wait...what was that bit in the middle?”

Farhad: “I’ll see you Monday”

lol

Welcome back Davey.

Can't believe you wanted this Koeman character in. Utter averageness. Who we getting next?
Ha Ha.

I cant believe the Echo report after that latest calamity: Kirkbride is telling everyone that Koeman is a "very good manager".

I suppose it underlines that they haven't been told by the Everton board to start getting Koeman out just yet....cant be long like. If Brighton do us he'll be rocking.

Replace with Tuchel for me like.

Ha Ha.

I cant believe the Echo report after that latest calamity: Kirkbride is telling everyone that Koeman is a "very good manager".

I suppose it underlines that they haven't been told by the Everton board to start getting Koeman out just yet....cant be long like. If Brighton do us he'll be rocking.

The echo loves patting little Everton on the head.

Ha Ha.

Kirkbride ain't the most intelligent bloke. But then if he was, he wouldn't be a journalist.

The big mark against Tuchel, for me, is his absolute and utter capitulation at Anfield in the Europa league a couple years ago.

I mean, it wouldn't be anything different than what we do now but I would love to see us win at Anfield one day before I die.

The big mark against Tuchel, for me, is his absolute and utter capitulation at Anfield in the Europa league a couple years ago.

I mean, it wouldn't be anything different than what we do now but I would love to see us win at Anfield one day before I die.

He'd fit right in with the rest of the gutless wonders including past managers and players who roll over and get their bellies tickled everytime we play the kopites.

Couple of things:

Carlo has definitely heard of us, he was fired at goodison wasn't he?

The Echo always treat Everton as a second class club, surprised anyone bothers reading it.

Really I'll take anyone who would just say I'm not going to try to fit square pegs in round holes even if we paid 45 zillon for a square peg. We look like an England C side or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.