An we are bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, like Moyes said, there is only one way to go from here! frustrating as it is i dont know of any blue who has turned their back on the boys. KTF

Europe nailed on this year, is anyone else looking around and noticeing this is tough league, the weekend results convey this. No team has showed huge onsistency apart from Chelsea who have had by their quality a handy begining.

Likeing the signs on Sat, clean sheet, but more importantly we battled to impose our quality on the game - i have no doubt once we do this game in game out we will win almost every game, typical us though we will do it with our back against the wall after a poor start.. Other encourageing signs are the Yak - expect him to go on a goal scoring run from this point on.

Im not ruling out the CL at all.

Lovin Your optimism here...however we gotta go back to basics and remember its all about sticking it in the onion-bag!

Does Duncan Ferguson have a younger Brother?

I dunno whether you're taking the piss or being serious?

Deadly serious, we are by far one of the best sides in the league - this side has alway been one or two adjustments away from tearing throgh this league and Sat was the begining - watch and learn mate.

Anyone else want to get in on the ground floor - so to speak.

Champs League needs around 70pts? We have to win 22 out of our next 30. Tall order my friend.

I dont think so this year mate, with the lack of consistencey shown by our rivals. Lower points total for me, i think Europe nailed on - the CL is a bigger ask, but we can position ourselves to be competitive for it.

Deadly serious, we are by far one of the best sides in the league - this side has alway been one or two adjustments away from tearing throgh this league and Sat was the begining - watch and learn mate.

Don't know bout CL...but when it clicks for us we are gonna annihilate teams - Week in week out

It's time to get medieval brothers!

Lovin Your optimism here...however we gotta go back to basics and remember its all about sticking it in the onion-bag!

Does Duncan Ferguson have a younger Brother?

I agree 100% - i said the same thing last week, however we got back to basics this weekend, there was a lot right with that performence - build on it another 15% and we will shoot up the league.

I agree 100% - i said the same thing last week, however we got back to basics this weekend, there was a lot right with that performence - build on it another 15% and we will shoot up the league.

Yup massive improvement on Saturday - Now for the killer instinct

I dont think so this year mate, with the lack of consistencey shown by our rivals. Lower points total for me, i think Europe nailed on - the CL is a bigger ask, but we can position ourselves to be competitive for it.

Please don't build our hopes up mate. We're all suffering from our pre season expectation here, everyone is hurting!

Let's take one game at a time.

Having said that, if we win our next 5 everything is possible.

Aren't those adjustments a 25 a season striker, a decent right winger and a solid defensve central partnership?

Cause right now we don't have any of them and although yes we are "playing well" its those factors which are costing us.

And how are they gonna change now?

Of course Europa is still on, if we go on a good run being realistic we can get right back up there.

But then we have to ensure we don't revert to this form again and slip down.

Its easy to say once we get a win we'll be fine but with 3 tough games coming up even if we get 1 its no guarantee we will get another.

Aren't those adjustments a 25 a season striker, a decent right winger and a solid defensve central partnership?

Cause right now we don't have any of them and although yes we are "playing well" its those factors which are costing us.

And how are they gonna change now?

Of course Europa is still on, if we go on a good run being realistic we can get right back up there.

But then we have to ensure we don't revert to this form again and slip down.

Its easy to say once we get a win we'll be fine but with 3 tough games coming up even if we get 1 its no guarantee we will get another.

Im going to be honest and say i dont agree with pretty much all of that, in fact the end is not nigh!

Come January which is any games away we will still have no money for transfers unless we sell so it would have to be loan deals. So who can we loan out in January? Osman. Neville, Distin, Saha, Hibbo, just might start winning the rest of the games from then to May.lol

Just feel right down at the moment, disillusioned and completely disheartened. Someone please tell there is light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.