An we are bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on glue lad?

Why so mate?

I am looking at top 6 finish and that means around 55 points. Right now our tally is 3, and we're 52 pts behind. That's 18 wins out of our remaining 32 games. Meaning we have to win more than 60% of our league games from now on. The more points we drop, the equation becomes more complicated and difficult to accomplish.

Why so mate?

I am looking at top 6 finish and that means around 55 points. Right now our tally is 3, and we're 52 pts behind. That's 18 wins out of our remaining 32 games. Meaning we have to win more than 60% of our league games from now on. The more points we drop, the equation becomes more complicated and difficult to accomplish.

Season is over lad, we are already planning for next now.

Thing is, it can't get worse can it? I mean there's no way were going to get relegated. We have too many arabs who like to bet on the unlikelihood of us getting out of the [Poor language removed] at the last minute.

I'm not concerned. In fact I welcome the corruption.

Everton are BOTTOM of the league, and totally deserve it, were [Poor language removed] and as such i've given up on them this season. Not gonna bother watching another match. Made a deal with my g/f last week that if they don't win this week(thinking they beat brentford) Then i won't watch another Everton match this season. An i won't

The whole match was summed up by Cahill off for Osman.

Your girlfriend hot? Coz she's definatly gonna want a new boyfriend if she reads that post mate. Shotgun!!

.....without Pienaar, Rodwell, Arteta etc....

Yeah and were probably going to be selling Smart Price sausage rolls instead of the luxury slop we get now. Shall we all go down to Goodison to burn our season tickets? Actually I don't have one this year. I saw the shiteness coming a mile away.

Suckers!!!!

Europe nailed on this year, is anyone else looking around and noticeing this is tough league, the weekend results convey this. No team has showed huge onsistency apart from Chelsea who have had by their quality a handy begining.

Likeing the signs on Sat, clean sheet, but more importantly we battled to impose our quality on the game - i have no doubt once we do this game in game out we will win almost every game, typical us though we will do it with our back against the wall after a poor start.. Other encourageing signs are the Yak - expect him to go on a goal scoring run from this point on.

Im not ruling out the CL at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.