An Open Letter To Our Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're playing in an empty stadium in the middle of July, after a long disruption to the season, with nothing much at stake. I don't expect them to set the place alight. I do expect them to wear the shirt with pride. I expect a basic level of quality. And I expect some fight. By any standards, last couple of performances have been shameful.

They're playing in an empty stadium in the middle of July, after a long disruption to the season, with nothing much at stake. I don't expect them to set the place alight. I do expect them to wear the shirt with pride. I expect a basic level of quality. And I expect some fight. By any standards, last couple of performances have been shameful.

weve seen performances like this all season with the FA Cup match away at the scum being the worst of the lot.

The club has a losers mentality and players we have are ok with that. It’s also stems from the family club Mantra rubbish where players who are not good enough are protected rather than bounced out.

it’s systemic from the top to the bottom And no matter who we sign of players walk into an environment where performing like this is acceptable then this is what we get.

It's not the squad it's the midfield and maybe the GK, the midfield are the link between defenders and forwards. The midfield are there to assist and provide chances for the strikers, and also protect the defenders. Our midfield does neither so our forwards are not getting chances and our defenders have opposition players running at them unchallenged. Absolute priority number 1 in the transfer window is a new midfield.

Clear out your lockers you gang of utter wasters. You’re an absolute EMBARASSMENT to the club and its great fans.

And to you, Carlo. You’re not much better. £11.5m a year for THIS???

What a complete and utter joke. I am speechless.

Carlo getting attacked for failing to get any sort of performance out of the likes of Sigurdsson who are now on there 4th Everton manager and still not trying

Status
Not open for further replies.