Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly my least enjoyable viewing experience of any match I’ve ever seen. The director doesn’t seem to understand how people normally watch football.

Constant cuts.
Bizzare angles.
Zooming in on players whilst the game is going on.
Playing 4 or 5 replays of something innocuous whilst the match is still playing.
A minute of zooming in on subs, managers, even the floodlights, whilst play is going on.

Was hard to enjoy us playing whilst I can’t watch us play! I sincerely hope we don’t have many more games on Amazon.
Ally McCoist is an absolute parcel.

I don't mind it, it was a 3 o'clock game that we could watch, once all football moves to streaming we will probably be able to watch our own teams games every week as it'll be a choice of what game to stream instead of watching what the sky schedule will allow

Possibly my least enjoyable viewing experience of any match I’ve ever seen. The director doesn’t seem to understand how people normally watch football.

Constant cuts.
Bizzare angles.
Zooming in on players whilst the game is going on.
Playing 4 or 5 replays of something innocuous whilst the match is still playing.
A minute of zooming in on subs, managers, even the floodlights, whilst play is going on.

Was hard to enjoy us playing whilst I can’t watch us play! I sincerely hope we don’t have many more games on Amazon.
Thought it was refreshing change, not to see a kopite anywhere near the punditry myself.

Last edited:

Sky have been doing this for decades so everyone is else is going to look less polished by default
This. The Derby last season wasn't a bad viewing in terms of the production (obviously the game was!) and the other game at the end of the season wasn't bad.

Perhaps, it's just a poor producer today, and I am sure over time they will improve and especially if they receive negative feedback as they'll want it to be smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.