Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMNOLAN

Player Valuation: £15m
Possibly my least enjoyable viewing experience of any match I’ve ever seen. The director doesn’t seem to understand how people normally watch football.

Constant cuts.
Bizzare angles.
Zooming in on players whilst the game is going on.
Playing 4 or 5 replays of something innocuous whilst the match is still playing.
A minute of zooming in on subs, managers, even the floodlights, whilst play is going on.

Was hard to enjoy us playing whilst I can’t watch us play! I sincerely hope we don’t have many more games on Amazon.

Possibly my least enjoyable viewing experience of any match I’ve ever seen. The director doesn’t seem to understand how people normally watch football.

Constant cuts.
Bizzare angles.
Playing 4 or 5 replays of something innocuous whilst the match is still playing.
A minute of zooming in on subs, managers, even the floodlights, whilst play is going on.

Was hard to enjoy us playing whilst I can’t watch us play! I sincerely hope we don’t have many more games on Amazon.
Do they control the cameras or do they just buy the rights? I thought it was the latter.

Constant cuts.
Bizzare angles.

Have to agree. I think we lost 40 odd seconds of play at one time because of silly shots. Jim Rosenthal is pretty terrible too.

The camera work was awful. My feed on PC through their website cut out right after our first and had to watch on PS4 instead which was stabler.
Nice to have Osman though.

Status
Not open for further replies.