Amanda Holden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes the exception to the rule.

EDoA4gKXkAA_4mN.jpg:large
Britney Spears that surely.

f949bda8330428cbc191a2bc96a4362e--red-catsuit-spandex-catsuit.jpg

I used to live in the same house (Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill) as Amanda when I was 18-20 (I'm now 48) She lived in the basement and I had a flat on the first floor. One summers day, Amanda and her sister wore nothing but white t-shirts and knickers and had a water fight in her back yard. I had mates over at the time and what an afternoon of entertainment that gave us!!! Magic.

I used to live in the same house (Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill) as Amanda when I was 18-20 (I'm now 48) She lived in the basement and I had a flat on the first floor. One summers day, Amanda and her sister wore nothing but white t-shirts and knickers and had a water fight in her back yard. I had mates over at the time and what an afternoon of entertainment that gave us!!! Magic.
Of her own free will?

Pics or koff.

Status
Not open for further replies.