Amanda Holden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in the same house (Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill) as Amanda when I was 18-20 (I'm now 48) She lived in the basement and I had a flat on the first floor. One summers day, Amanda and her sister wore nothing but white t-shirts and knickers and had a water fight in her back yard. I had mates over at the time and what an afternoon of entertainment that gave us!!! Magic.
Ok Les

I used to live in the same house (Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill) as Amanda when I was 18-20 (I'm now 48) She lived in the basement and I had a flat on the first floor. One summers day, Amanda and her sister wore nothing but white t-shirts and knickers and had a water fight in her back yard. I had mates over at the time and what an afternoon of entertainment that gave us!!! Magic.

Could you not afford St Johns wood?

Attachments

• 625D9D4E-BC56-4BF1-8E31-254158403777.jpeg
    625D9D4E-BC56-4BF1-8E31-254158403777.jpeg
    415.4 KB · Views: 80

Here it is and hear me out.

She's gorgeous, she can do sexy very very well but she can also be sweet, demure and someone you'd be proud to marry. Your family would love her, your mates would all be jealous of you and even though you'll be buying each other cookbooks with sweet notes in them you know she isn't partial to a bit of the rough stuff in the bedroom. Even her toes are in good order. The added bonus is she's a blue. In short, she appears to be the perfect woman.

This is where the deceit comes in, and I'm only going to say this once.

You just know, you can just tell that she's got lavender pot pourri in her bathroom. Not even seville orange fragrance but lavender. And her cat will have one of them little bells on it and she'll dote on the little rat despite it making your life a misery 24/7. I hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.