2023/24 Amadou Onana

It's all about opinions isn't it? I thought Garner put a very good shift in on Saturday. He is becoming the real heart of our midfield.
To be fair mate I think most people agree with you. Guess I was looking for a bit more control and closing up the space Eze was getting. Might be unfair on my part. And to be clear I am really positive about Onana and Garner generally.

He said similar last January as well when he could have quite easily left the relegation battle.

Comes across as really well. Clearly doesn’t want to go to one of those teams with stupidly high expectations on him when he is still so raw.
I like the lad a lot, seems like he's got his head screwed on the right way. Plays almost every game for us and he's still very young so is visibly developing. Much better than warming a bench somewhere fancier.

I often wonder how many potentially very good players have harmed their careers by going to a monied mega-squad club and completely stunted their development. Looking at you, Chelsea!