2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's going to be a real player, really optimistic about the next few years now with the signings we have made. I thought he tired a bit second half, I'm worried he's doing too much too soon, with our medical dept can't be getting him fatigued.
You know with Gana here now and Doucoure back.. but especially with Garner.. we can be cautious with Onana… you’re right… doesn’t need to be pushed too hard

He's going to be a real player, really optimistic about the next few years now with the signings we have made. I thought he tired a bit second half, I'm worried he's doing too much too soon, with our medical dept can't be getting him fatigued.
I thought he'd be the one to come off first, he did look a bit tired, although he seemed to get a second wind after he took that knock. The transformation in the team from back to midfield is nothing short of remarkable to be honest.

Thought he was a bit off it today on the ball but followed Rice around and completely nullified his influence on the game, as well as breaking into forward positions off the back of him as well. Covered a lot of ground and looked a bit cooked towards the end but full international break to get the lungs back and let the bruises heal so all gravy

Love his inclination to hurtle into tackles.

Bright future ahead of him

Was facing a strong and experienced midfield today, not opponents I'd be expecting him to roll over easily at his age. Stood up, went toe to toe, all you can ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.