2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner will be needed sooner than later …. Nailed on red card here for Onana as soon as he goes near a RS…
That being said , he has really grown into games as they have progressed and I think he will be very good for us in the future

Garner will be needed sooner than later …. Nailed on red card here for Onana as soon as he goes near a RS…
That being said , he has really grown into games as they have progressed and I think he will be very good for us in the future
Darwin Nunez is one to watch today. If Onana or Tarko get into him early on with a kick and pushes, he can be easily riled and is very much a red card waiting to happen.

Play them at their own time honoured black arts. Into them.

Better to protect and put Gana out for this one ? Maybe bring him on later on.

Don't want to see him red carded or deliberately injured - we all know the routine.

Don't want to see him red carded or deliberately injured - we all know the routine.
Gana probably too experienced to get suckered in to a red. As much as I'd love to see him start bench might be more sensible.

no, play our own game rather than trying to accommodate theirs (and the referees). Trust our players, this current bunch have the capability of being much better in these games than the wilts we've had previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.