2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing him instead of progressive forward players has essentially relegated us

We spunked 35m big ones on an area of the pitch that doesn't win you any points
Him and Maupay is about £50 million.
Could have had the forward from Coventry with a fair bit of change left over.

All it’s and buts though.

Strange watching a pro footballer let a player walz passed him and not have the awareness to judge the situation and what was needed
considering the same player nearly put him in the stands earlier on in the game he should of nailed him let alone trip him

The disappointing thing is I think his performances have regressed as the season has gone on and you expect the opposite with a young player new to English football

I dont really know what has happened. Hes been poor for a long time now and it looks like we massively overpaid
He’s tired, he must be carrying and injury. Things I’ve heard on here, no how about he’s just crap or maybe he’s been reading some posters on here and believes he’s made it and getting a 200k a week move with £10m signing on fee 😂

Looks like this thread has turned into the Yerry Mina thread of about 8 months ago. He doesn't deserve this. Neither did Yerry at the time.
It’s more some of the posters on here talking about £60-70m and some even saying £100m in 2 seasons and talk of this massive potential well I’ve been sat waiting for weeks even months to see it and still scratching my head at what these people are seeing

It’s more some of the posters on here talking about £60-70m and some even saying £100m in 2 seasons and talk of this massive potential well I’ve been sat waiting for weeks even months to see it and still scratching my head at what these people are seeing
I think you've been having your own conversation and not been taking notice of what's being said around that. Go back through the thread again for the last 10 pages or so. He's been hammered in here.

I think you've been having your own conversation and not been taking notice of what's being said around that. Go back through the thread again for the last 10 pages or so. He's been hammered in here.
I Probably Have mate fed up of it all again lack of quality’s probably cost us again today he’s in a poor side but I still want more from him a lot more tbh he deserves criticism they all do.

Strange watching a pro footballer let a player walz passed him and not have the awareness to judge the situation and what was needed
considering the same player nearly put him in the stands earlier on in the game he should of nailed him let alone trip him
It was pathetic, it really was. And it’s something I’m sure Dyche has hammered into them after they didn’t take a yellow against Liverpool. Gana took one against Brighton to stop a counter. You’ve got to stop that any way you can and he shirked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.