Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to criticise any Evertonian, everyone's entitled to an opinion but jeez that Gavin Buckland is a negative so and so.
Just listening to the All Together Now podcast and he's managed to find a way of poo poo'ing this transfer. He's like Davek on steriods.

To be fair I think he’s just of a generation that’s seen genuine class play for us. I get what you’re saying I think he just has a bit more perspective then the others who are probably 20/30 years younger then him

On the other hand, he might see just how terrible our midfield is and know for sure he's playing every week unless he starts hoofing the ball towards his own net
1659687320668.png

Don’t let him watch the game, he might change his mind!
If anything it will only encourage him even more to sign. He watches are midfield, first thing he will think is well that’s me starting every week. Which is what he wants as he wants to get into the Belgium squad for the World Cup.

??? Tinder #Onana

⏳✅ We are in detail between #LOSC & #EvertonFC ! Transfer of 36M € + 4M € (bonus) + 20% on resale!
✈️✍? 5 year contract for #Onana who is waiting for the FINAL green light to take the first flight to Manchester tonight or tomorrow.
?? He wants to see #EVECHE
No coincidence that 36 is a nice divisible number I reckon. The fee is a bit of an overpayment but it sound like Lille have been amenable to the Everton Payment Plan.

Must of heard the stories from Martinez & lukaku about the scouse pies and pints of Chang available at half time!

He's heard about Everton's world renowned medical staff so he's signing to get first class treatment for his injury. Unfortunately Everton medical will make it worse so they need to amputate in two weeks' time.

No coincidence that 36 is a nice divisible number I reckon. The fee is a bit of an overpayment but it sound like Lille have been amenable to the Everton Payment Plan.
Yup probably paid them a bit more overall to get them to agree to a lower initial payment

Won’t be done until after Saturday, BK needs the beer and pie money from the match to make up the fee….

‘Ole-da’ funding to meet the fee

To the tune of freed from desire

Big Frank has got no money

The fans all have belief

Big Frank has got not money

We had to sell Richy

Want more and more

The fans want more and more

Freedom and love it’s what we’re waiting for

And Then we signed Onana Onana Onana

and Then we signed Onana Onana Onana

Status