Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Bobby mentions his leadership qualities, that is something we have been severely lacking in recent years and along with Tarks and Coady we thankfully seem to be addressing this deficiency.
Oh no we are going to have too many Chairmen/Chairpersons in the team and not enough workers

1660223828139.png

Martinez is just pulling a Kompany.

People need to remember that at the end of the day Roberto Martinez is a con artist
He was great on TV during the 2010 World Cup, and he has one more FA Cup winner's medal than we do.

I continue to think he's in the wrong gig. The trophy gives him some credibility, and he does good analysis pieces. Management pays better, so it's not hard to see why he's happy to pick up those checks so long as someone is writing them.

He was great on TV during the 2010 World Cup, and he has one more FA Cup winner's medal than we do.

I continue to think he's in the wrong gig. The trophy gives him some credibility, and he does good analysis pieces. Management pays better, so it's not hard to see why he's happy to pick up those checks so long as someone is writing them.
The end is the con artist part though. He's a decent manager but he figured out that if he talked like a world class manager someone would believe him and pay him like one.

Good vid that, contract Dave bit was funny and his reluctance to stand on the badge on the floor of the gym was interesting.
Interesting is a perfectly cromulent (thanks Simpsons for getting that word into the English lexicon) word, although I prefer admirable or meritorious.

Seems a really good lad and I'm annoyed that I'm letting myself get my hopes built up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.