Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t effect FFP. We’re putting them all down as ‘stadium expenses’, Gana is officially site logistics manager, Onana will be chiefly employed as a rigger and or banks-man.
i thought Gana was the Diversity and Inclusion spokesman.......................................................................................................................or woman eek!

Love how nobody has really even heard of him until this week, but are now tipping us for relative safety.

That said though, him and Gana are addressing one the major problem areas. Now a striker please so we can actually score some goals.

I think we have to give Onana some time. Remember - most of us really heard of him. And he only started about 11 league games last season in French league.
I am a little cautious in overhyping young expensive players since Moise Kean.

I still think we should be more patient with him. He is 21 years old (soon in 5 days) in a new country and new club. But he is large player (6 ft 5?), really hope he settles well and score some goals for us - set pieces from McNeil or Gray's delivery.

Has all the attributes by the looks of it to potentially be the next Gbamin

Joking aside looks a monster with high level potential good job thewell and co

Status
Not open for further replies.