Homepage Update: Allardyce uncertain on any further incomings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess our wage bill is too big.

I do find it worrying that we haven't addressed the lb issue but there was no point buying a new striker without getting in someone to create chances for him. The number of chances we create a game has been beyond shocking.

I'd just play Garbutt or Galloway there, if we don't get someone else in, until Baines is back.

Great, every team will push their attack towards cuco and profit. Ffs.

How a left back was not priority no1 is beyond me. Roll on seasons end :(
Yup. Been happening for weeks now. Of course, Kenny laid such an egg against Tottenham, they could've attacked either side.

The squad is too big, we need to get rid of a few, summer latest I would let the following go or be sold

Williams
Jageilka
Ramirez
Mirallas
Lennon
Martina
McCarthy
Niasse
Klassen
Besic
Steklenburg
Pennington
Garbutt

I guess our wage bill is too big.

I do find it worrying that we haven't addressed the lb issue but there was no point buying a new striker without getting in someone to create chances for him. The number of chances we create a game has been beyond shocking.

I'd just play Garbutt or Galloway there, if we don't get someone else in, until Baines is back.
Baines is getting as crab like as Arteta was at the death knell.

cant wait till this fat mess is gone

nothing I hate more than managers chatting absolute garbage to the fans

in what planet is martina doing a fantastic job? as much as I disliked koeman in the end one thing he did have spot on was calling it how it was when he needed a position strengthening

The squad is too big, we need to get rid of a few, summer latest I would let the following go or be sold

Williams
Jageilka
Ramirez
Mirallas
Lennon
Martina
McCarthy
Niasse
Klassen
Besic
Steklenburg
Pennington
Garbutt

Agree with all them except Sandro and McCarthy, rather Snides move side ways out the door...

Do we reckon Cuco has been doing better at left back than James McCarthy would in the same role? Gueye? Besic?

Difficult to think one of our center mids wouldn't offer more resistance down our left flank than Cuco did against Spurs.

Which is precisely why we should be going out and buying a left back.

You dont play midfielders like James McCarthy, Gana or Besic at left back, the same as you dont play right backs like Martina, Coleman or Kenny at left back.

You play left backs at left back.

Would you play Holgate as centre forward? No
Would you play Niasse at right back? No
Would you play Rooney in goal? No

So why the ( insert own swear word here) are we continuing to play HIM at left back?

Status
Not open for further replies.