Allardyce Poll: Should Allardyce be sacked today?

Should Allardyce be Sacked today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

There is worse?
Just look at Koeman ‘s sacking without replacement in place. In the end we were unable to get any decent candidate. I hope this time Morshiri take his time to get the best replacement for manager and director of football before he sack them.

How many more sackings can we realistically get away with before we are universally viewed as a poisoned chalice by managers and players alike ?

Directly from the mouth of a Merseyside footballer writer who shares my initials earlier today, sorry.

Fair enough mate, he's one of only about 3 who I actually take heed of. So that's disappointing.

I hope you encouraged said journalist to rip the whole everton management team to pieces in Monday's paper. And every other day after too for that matter.

Fair enough mate, he's one of only about 3 who I actually take heed of. So that's disappointing.

I hope you encouraged said journalist to rip the whole everton management team to pieces in Monday's paper. And every other day after too for that matter.

I, sadly, did not but if I can offer a sliver of hope - people around the place will know soon enough if/when a change is going to be made.

That'll get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.