2022/23 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely if it was just about money, he'd have stayed with us and done a Wayne Bridge.
As I'm sure we would pay more than his new club.

It is mad though why footballers go to the middle East and China. I'd rather get half the money and play in the Spanish second division as at least they have clubs with history, tradition and fans.
I would imagine they get about 10 times as much as they would in the Spanish second division.

And it usually going to be their last payday, so do you finish your career with a 5m pound contract or a 0.5m one?

….i will always remember him as the best ever FlightRadar tracking transfer, Moshiri’s private jet straight from Naples to JL Airport.

Regardless of how we rate the likes of Allan & Rodriguez, I think we can say that the transfer strategy at that time was flawed.
It always seemed pointless having a director of football when it felt like every manager just bought players based on their short-term needs.

….i will always remember him as the best ever FlightRadar tracking transfer, Moshiri’s private jet straight from Naples to JL Airport.

Regardless of how we rate the likes of Allan & Rodriguez, I think we can say that the transfer strategy at that time was flawed.

I think it’s also the cost of changing managers so frequently, I’m sure if Ancelotti was still here he would have been more involved. I guess with him being 7th choice and his contract situation, we have moved him on. I wish him well. But I hope for us we don’t get a load of players injured or suspended in central midfield, between now and January.

I think it’s also the cost of changing managers so frequently, I’m sure if Ancelotti was still here he would have been more involved. I guess with him being 7th choice and his contract situation, we have moved him on. I wish him well. But I hope for us we don’t get a load of players injured or suspended in central midfield, between now and January.
Is this your first season with us? lol

I liked Allan, I think we just signed him a bit too late on in his career and did not have good enough players around him to help him cope when his legs started to go. Having said that he is a mile away from the team now and on far to much money to be a spectator, so... Very good business from the clubs point of view. We haven't been getting transfer fees, but, we have got a load of wages for players who are not likely to play off the books this summer, albeit most of them on loan. Now any Middle East teams looking for a Rondon?

Status
Not open for further replies.