2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit iffy on the ball (usually when he tries to create by chipping it over the top).

Off the ball fantastic. CONSTANTLY in there scrapping, tackling, being a complete and utter knobhead to the opposition.

He wont do anything fancy but will scrap and scrap and help others do the pretty stuff.

Quieter game from him tonight but I love how he's constantly talking, a real leader out there and the type of character we've sorely lacked for years now. We're lucky to have him.

I genuinely don’t think Allan ever has a quiet game.

I sound like a pretentious kopite, but genuinely hes always moving, hes always organising as you’ve said, but his all round play off the ball is simply worth his place.

But a bit similar to Digne, it’s a sign of how solid he’s been since he’s came in, he’s produced so well, that it’s mad we’re disappointed when they have “quiet” games.

Another Jekyll & Hyde performance from him I thought. First half he seemed to struggle to get around off the ball and on it he was just so poor. Once the system changed in the second half he looked a lot more assured and started cleaning up like we know he can.

He’s asked to do too much in a 2.

I agree with this. It's not even a dig at him, he hasn't the legs to fly around hte pitch, as soon we had another body in last night all of a sudden Allan was even more involved, scrapping and able to lay it off to someone else to go and create.

Add a midfield in who has a bit of intelligence on the ball next to doucoure and we'll be much stronger in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.