2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were desperate for him for the derby.
We were, but he's great to watch playing isn't he, proper player.

But I think he was crucial to our win and they're the chances you take, a bit of silverware sets us off, and it would have been painful to go out having fielded a weakened team, we're in the last 8 now, in the mix, COYB.

Everton just posted: A promising injury update from Carlo Ancelotti on Jonjoe, Richi and Allan. Everything crossed!

But not what he actually said. Hopefully its not as serious as some are fearing.

• "Richarlison had a twist on his ankle. I think it's not so bad... like Allan. We have to check them tomorrow. It seems not so bad. for them I hope they can recover soon, maybe for Saturday. Richarlison I think I can recover for Saturday."

He was ace tonight playing in that 'Doucoure' role before his injury.

He definitely isn't a natural sitter, but he's excellent in that role, especially away from home.

At home, he can be really useful pushed on. Looking forward to having him and Gbamin in the same team if that ever happens.

I think they have. TBH I haven't been keeping count. Seems like it.
Do you actually watch Everton? This is the 4th game they've played. James wasn't even in the squad for the first 2 Carabao games.

As for the Derby being the most important thing. You'd rather win one game against them than potentially win a trophy? What are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.